Description of App
**THE PERFECT APP FOR THE COLOR-IMPAIRED OR THE COLORBLIND!**
ColoredEye will identify the colors from your camera in real-time! Or you have option to identify colors within a saved photo.
Simply use your iPhone or iTouch to take a photo in good lighting, then pick an object or location within the photo for ColoredEye to classify, or use the live camera mode to find out colors instantly.
Each color database has its own set of names for a range of colors. You can pick from:
+ BASIC - 16 fundamental colors (purple, green, blue, etc)
+ CRAYOLA - 134 fun pigments (burnt sienna, piggy pink, turquoise, etc)
+ DETAILED - 134 descriptive colors (dim gray, dark slate gray, gray, etc)
Never wear mismatched socks again! Learning colors can be fun for kids, too! Now you can identify the perfect paint color, sweater, car, anything!
For support or suggestions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
Check out my podcast on this app if you are interested. This is the best Color Identification app you will find on the market for identifying basic colors very well! Has some great features in aloowing me to choose from a Live Mode which is like a real time scan of color identifications. You can force the flash to be set on for better results. I really love the option to choose from 3 different type of color scan. Basic, Crayola, and Detailed. With the Basic Color turned On in the Settings with the Detailed Mode. It will do a decent job in finding the correct color. Not the best like what I have suggest if you search for the ColorVisor which has a lot more accuracy in really detailed colors. For the basic color mode this wins hands down.
3 people have recommended this app
Now supports the IOS 6 and the iPhone 5. Made some changes to the interface.
What's New in Version 2.4.0
- New simplified tab based layout.
- Quicker access to live camera mode.
- Fixed bug where a small image may crash the app.
- Support for iOS 6.
- Support for iPhone 5 screen size.
- iOS 5 is now the minimum os version required.
What's New in Version 2.7.1
- iOS 8 Support.
- Added Help/FAQ and Support button to Settings view.
- User will now be notified if camera or photos access is disabled when attempting to use them.
- Added setting to announce when the camera is flipped in the live view.
- Added privacy setting button to setting view (iOS 8+).
- Fixed issues that would cause the app to crash when camera access is denied.
- Minor performance enhancements.
What's New in Version 2.7.5
- iOS 9 Support