Description of App
**THE PERFECT APP FOR THE COLOR-IMPAIRED OR THE COLORBLIND!**
ColoredEye will identify the colors from your camera in real-time! Or you have option to identify colors within a saved photo.
Simply use your iPhone or iTouch to take a photo in good lighting, then pick an object or location within the photo for ColoredEye to classify, or use the live camera mode to find out colors instantly.
Each color database has its own set of names for a range of colors. You can pick from:
+ BASIC - 16 fundamental colors (purple, green, blue, etc)
+ CRAYOLA - 134 fun pigments (burnt sienna, piggy pink, turquoise, etc)
+ DETAILED - 134 descriptive colors (dim gray, dark slate gray, gray, etc)
Never wear mismatched socks again! Learning colors can be fun for kids, too! Now you can identify the perfect paint color, sweater, car, anything!
For support or suggestions, please email: email@example.com
Hi Cant work out how to
The best Color Identifier app
Thanks, the instructions r a
ColorVisor vs. ColoredEyes
ColorVisor VS ColoredEye
Thanks for the recommendation
Now supports the IOS 6 and the iPhone 5. Made some changes to the interface.
- New simplified tab based layout.
- Quicker access to live camera mode.
- Fixed bug where a small image may crash the app.
- Support for iOS 6.
- Support for iPhone 5 screen size.
- iOS 5 is now the minimum os version required.
They also made one other
No longer FREE
What's New in Version 2.7.1
- iOS 8 Support.
- Added Help/FAQ and Support button to Settings view.
- User will now be notified if camera or photos access is disabled when attempting to use them.
- Added setting to announce when the camera is flipped in the live view.
- Added privacy setting button to setting view (iOS 8+).
- Fixed issues that would cause the app to crash when camera access is denied.
- Minor performance enhancements.
What's New in Version 2.7.5
- iOS 9 Support