In this month's edition of AppleVis Unleashed, Thomas Domville, Randy Rusnak, and Mike Malarsie discuss recent Apple news and other topics of interest. Topics featured in this podcast include:
In this third and last podcast in a multi-part series, Thomas Domville gives us an introduction to Siri Shortcuts on iOS.
Shortcuts on the App Store:
Shortcut: Quiet Time On
In this podcast, Alex Hall demonstrates the Home app on MacOS. The Home App is new in macOS 10.14 Mojave.
In this second podcast in a multi-part series, Thomas Domville gives us an introduction to Siri Shortcuts on iOS.
Shortcuts on the App Store:
Note: Siri Shortcuts requires iOS 12 or later.
In this podcast, Tyler Stephen shows us how to configure VoiceOver to automatically start on the macOS login screen.
In this podcast, Ida Grace shows us the game Knight Commander. This game is a $1.99 purchase in the US App Store and features fully accessible game play for VoiceOver users where you can build a village and run it. Is that not detailed enough of a description? Tune in to this AppleVis podcast to learn more.
In this first podcast in a multi-part series, Thomas Domville gives us an introduction to Siri Shortcuts on iOS.
How to Find a Siri Shortcut Created by an App Developer:
- Open Your App of Choice.
- Navigate to and open the app's settings.
- Navigate to Siri Shortcuts and double-tap.
- Find the Shortcut you Want to Use and double-tap.
- Navigate to Start Recording and double-tap.
- Navigate to the Done button, at the top-right corner of...
In this podcast, Ida Grace introduces us to Baby Adopter Galaxy for iOS, a new role playing fantastic babysitting game in Baby Adopter family of games.
Set in the interstellar travel environment, where babies and their parents are traveling on a spaceship, the mission is to have a safe travel and take care of your child. The voyage, fantastic spaceship and planet locations environment add to the experience of taking care of your little kids.
Baby Adopter Galaxy is a...
In this podcast, Thomas Domville shows us how to disable Automatic Updates in iOS.
How to disable Automatic Updates in iOS:
1. Open Settings.
2. Navigate to General and double-tap.
3. Navigate to Software Update and double-tap.
4. Find the Automatic Updates button and double-tap to turn this feature on/off.
* Require iOS 12 and later
Ever wanted to find a song but you don't know the name? In this podcast, Thomas Domville shows us how to search for and find songs in Apple Music using just the song lyrics.
How to search for songs using lyrics in Apple Music in iOS:
1. Open Apple Music.
2. Double-tap the Search Tab in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
3. In the search field, type in a few words or lines from the song you are looking for.
4. Double-Tap on the Search key at the bottom-...