In this podcast, Carla gives us an in-depth look at FileBrowser - Access files on remote computers, an iOS app that enables you to manage and view files across a number of locations. These include Windows, Mac and Linux computers; Time Capsule, NAS and WiFi drives. You can also connect to a number of cloud services, including Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, WebDAV,...
In this podcast, Abby gives us a walk-through and demonstration of SingTrue: Learn to sing in tune, pitch perfect, an iOS app which claims that it can teach anybody to sing in perfect tune. Even if you think you're tone deaf.
SingTrue features over 30 interactive exercises* that help you learn to sing easily, confidently and in perfect tune. By using the iPhone...
In this podcast, David Laijiajun provides a great tip for users who need to work with multiple languages, making sure VoiceOver always speaks in the right language at the right time.
In this podcast, Abby walks us through Tone Deaf Test, an iOS app designed to help you find out if you have a good ear for a musical note, or still need some practice. Abby demonstrates how each section of the test works, and how it is measured.
In this podcast, Abby introduces us to Little Girl Magic for iOS, that's a nursery, child care and dress up game for people who love to babysit.
Little Girl Magic on the App Store
In this podcast, Ornella Jagdeo introduces us to Classic Lemonade Stand, a modern take on the old text-based lemonade stand simulators.
Buy cups, lemons and sugar to fill your inventory. Set your price and start selling cups of lemonade! Watch out for the weather which will affect your sales.
Other unexpected events may pop up randomly...
In The final podcast of a short series of podcasts in which he introduces us to some of what's new and changed in iOS 11, Thomas Domville discusses and demonstrates the following:
- Improvements to Siri voices.
- General improvements to Siri "intelligence".
- Quick translation using Siri.
- The new Apple Music Friends Network and social sharing features.
- A new one handed keyboard option.
- Seconds option in the Timer app.
In The third of a short series of podcasts in which he introduces us to some of what's new and changed in iOS 11, Thomas Domville discusses and demonstrates the following:
- A redesigned "Storage Management" section in Settings.
- A new "Accounts and Passwords" section in Settings.
- New Background Refresh options.
- A new facility to quickly share Wi-Fi passwords.
- A mew facility to quickly transfer settings and data from your old iOS device to a new...
In The second of a short series of podcasts in which he introduces us to some of what's new and changed in iOS 11, Thomas Domville discusses and demonstrates the following:
- A redesigned Lock Screen.
- A redesigned Notifications Center.
- A redesigned Control Center.
- A redesigned App Switcher.
- A redesigned App Store.
- 32 Bit apps no longer supported.
- Changes to the Dictionary in Spotlight Search.