Description of App
Sky+ is the ultimate way to discover and manage your entertainment so you can enjoy TV your way.
• TV GUIDE - Full seven day listings for all your Sky TV channels.
• REMOTE RECORD – Set your Sky+HD box to record your favourite TV programmes on the move.
• SERIES LINK –Record an entire TV series with a touch of button and don’t miss an episode again.
• SEARCH – Easily find the show or movies you’re looking for.
• HIGHLIGHTS – Our pick of the very best TV programmes available this week.
• OTHER AIRINGS – Quickly see when else a show is airing to help you avoid any clashes.
• RECOMMENDATIONS – View programmes you may also like.
• FAVOURITES – Create your own TV Guide, by saving your favourite channels.
And for all iOS users when connected to their Sky+HD box with the new Sky Guide box you also have the enhanced features:
• REMOTE CONTROL – Swipe to rewind, & fast forward, tap to pause / play what you’re watching on your TV. Swipe up or down to change channels, or if you know the channel number just type it in.
• PLANNER MANGEMENT - See and manage all your recordings in your Planner, view them by genre, add a series link or delete a programme you no longer want all without interrupting viewing on the TV. Once you’ve found a show you want, just press Watch and it will start playing on your TV.
• NEW TV GUIDE – Scroll through seven day listings, record a show or series and set reminders. The genre tabs will help you navigate quickly and just tap on a channel icon to tune your TV to that channel.
• IMPROVED SEARCH – Search for programmes in the TV listings as well as your Planner.
For iPad users only you also have:
• RECORDING HELP - When several programmes you want to record at once clash, the app will suggest a solution
• DISCOVER MORE - Actor and background info on shows, related news and live Twitter feed
To use the enhanced features you will need the new Sky Guide, a compatible Sky+HD box, and have your device and Sky+HD box connected to the same broadband network either with a wired or wireless connection. You do not need an HD subscription. Please see the Help section of the app for more details.
In order to use Remote Record you will need to register your Sky iD with the service at sky.com/remoterecord and simply follow the instructions. Please note that requests require 30 minutes notice before the start of recording.
Series Link is only available to customers with a compatible Sky+HD box.
All recordings are FREE, however mobile network and/or Wi-Fi charges may apply.
If you’re having issues with Remote Record or connecting the app to your Sky+HD box please refer to the help section and FAQ's in the app.
You can also drop us a line if you experience any problems. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Sky’s privacy notice explains how Sky uses your information. You can view this notice at: http://www.sky.com/privacy/
The terms and conditions have been amended to reflect the recent changes to the app. Please read them carefully before using the app.