SONAR ISLANDS - new game by mentalhome - the makers of feer
Welcome all, we have some previews to share with you on https://www.mentalhome.eu/news/
you will find some audio and video previews of our new game, scheduled to release in march 2021.
so take a look there and all the best for 2021 and stay safe
I think this is going to be a really awesome game.
Looking forward to its release.
can't wait to try it.
can you tell us more about it?
like what type of game it is.
and show us some demo?
Will this game cost money and if so how much and will it be a separate game from fear meaning will we have to pay for different types of games or is it one game
Is the game of running blind--Feer--still going to have updates? Remember the thing I said about some of my quest components not calculating correctly, so why is that? On this new game, it seems like you walk around just as you would in A Blind Legend. Am I right on thinking this? Shared links on social media, so hopefully, more will like them too/wish we could've heard the toys with bombs attached, though … just to get ready. Will there be a tutorial for each island when you get started? I bet it'll be a mega download--"costing" many mb/gb of phone space, right? Wish we would've heard some things about the machine hall/seems to have left that one out. No matter though as the others are great--hope you'll keep the opening track before the videos started/sounded really cool. I'll buy this game, for sure/if it's pretty low in cost, that is.
can't wait to play it!
we posted some audio teasers of SONAR ISLANDS on our website https://www.mentalhome.eu/news/
on your many questions, some answers:
1. You will walk free on the islands, but not like Blind Legend, follow a voice, you choose the path.
2. There will be a tutorial to learn how to navigate and play it. But some details we spare out, that you all have to discover something new.
3. We try to keep the data amount of the game, as little as possible, but you will need an internet connection.
4. And for the future of FEER, our statement is on the first post of our news. So read it.
5. And last not least, the game will cost a fair price, but we also have to live from our earnings.
6. We have put all your wishes and suggestions into SONAR ISLANDS, so we hope, you all will like it.
Stay tuned and follow us on twitter @eu.mentalhome or facebook @mentalhome.eu
all the best