Hi, today I'm going to talk about a game named Werewolf Online (WWO). It's a game which you can play with your friends or with other players from around the World.
The discription of the app is
Defend your village from the forces of evil or become a werewolf and hunt your friends!
Join the mystery game, fight for your team and find the liars among your ranks.
Werewolf Online is a multiplayer game for up to 16 players. Each game has different teams such as villagers or werewolves all fighting to be the last team standing. Use special abilities to uncover the roles of other players and convince your fellow players to work with you.
- Play online with your friends
- Join games with players from all around the globe
- Create and customize your own avatar
- Send roses to your beloved ones
- Join ranked games for serious competition
- Unlock unique and limited items and shine in the game!
- Discover a thriving Discord community with special events, extra loot and more!
The ultimate game of lies and deception!
Got any problems or suggestions? Talk to us on Discord at https://discord.gg/uUkhn9g. We love feedback!
Yesterday I tried to play this game and it was, let me think, 55% accessible. And for the other 45% I sent a message them in Facebook about which parts of the game are accessible and which parts need improvements. And I got a message back, "Thank you for your amazing idea! I'll forward it to the developers! ".
I said "There's a forum called apple vis and a website called audiogames, if you need any help with accessibility or how you can make the app more accessible you can ask them. I know nothing about programming but there are hundreds of people WHO can help you and give you good tips/ideas. "
Playing this game is my biggest dream for now and I hope it'll become true one day.
You can play the game and give some suggestions to them on Facebook or on Discord. If you do, thank you!
*Sorry for my bad English as always,lol
*Sorry if I put the topic in the wrong place