what apps do you all have in iPad dock?
I am just curious. What apps do you have in your dock on iPad?
I have Dice World, Messages, Safari, Music, Gladys, files, facebook, app store, Pages, mail and gmail.
- Zipped - used in the files app to compress/decompress archives
- Ferrite - An audio editor that I use to finalise my generative music mixes
- Wotja - The app I use to create the generative pieces
- Copied - a clipboard manager similar to how many are using gladys but much better because it supports regular expressions etc.
- Clean Text - An app to do basic clean up of text from either the clipboard or via automation. I use it for long form writing especially because I use BSI for everything.
- Ulysses - An app similar to Scrivener but less dropboxy and more proper iCloud
That’s my dock and yes it's very work related but the iPad is my entire computing platform so I had to find things that would be split screenable etcetera...
My dock is where I keep my most-used apps. Generally, I have the apps I use the most down there. In my dock I have: Safari, Mail, Facebook, Messenger, Braigo, Files and Google all in that order
Recently, I've been kicking around the dicision of whether to make changes, in terms of taking an app or 2 out, and which ones to put in. It's nice, because now that I have IOS. 11, I have A LOT more room to play with!
And I'm so anal that I have apps that are for 1 category together. For that, I have Facebook, Messenger, and Braigo grouped together since they are all for Facebook, plus I use Messenger as my texting app of choice to communicate with family and friends. Plus, it's just easier. Anyway, that's my dock.
I forgot just press record. I use it all the time. Mostly in multitasking mode.
Didn’t think of that. Is this possible? How do I do that?
Here's how I did it.
I'll use Facebook, Messenger, and my meme description app as examples.
First, I put Facebook in. Then, I put Messenger right next it, then, my meme app after that. That's how I did it. I just put 2 or 3 apps that are generally used together, right next to each other.
I have sense added BARD Mobile, Spotify, and Voice Dream Reader to my dock as well as Goodreads. I've also replaced Braigo with Seeing AI.
- Draft: a multitool for text editing.
- Gmail: in my opinion, much better than the native apple Mail app..