Another update should be hitting the App Store shortly - sorry for the flurry of updates, we are trying to have more smaller updates and more often. It makes our testing easier.
The updates for 1.5.2 are as follows:
1. iPhone X: hopefully everything will now run fine when people get them on Friday. We've taken Apple's advice and avoided the new touch areas (safe areas Apple calls them). I'm hoping voiceover works just as normal.
2. The moon god will now read out the number of days until each of the moon phases. This is a bit easier than trying to workout the days between the current date and the moon phase date
3. We've added the location coordinates for the current location to the app home button at the bottom of the screen. This is also the place where you can use the rotor to change locations.
4. The pressure trend, rising, falling, level is now available with the air god pressure reading on the main screen
5. I've been through and removed any unnecessary voiceover announcement of temperature unit e.g. 'Fahrenheit'. It's not needed and just made the announcement longer.
6. An important one, we fixed a bug that meant rainfall or snowfall data was often missing from the timeline for day 3 onwards.
That's it for this one.
If anyone is getting the iPhone X and has Weather Gods installed then I would love to know if it works well please?
Hope you like the update!