Description of App
From the iTunes App Store
"It literally started a riot when I started playing with friends"
Evil Apples is a filthy & hilarious card game inspired by the popular party game Cards Against Humanity. And thanks to you, it has also ranked #1 in Word & Card Games in the USA! :D
__! HOW TO PLAY !__
- Grab 3 nearby friends. You are now Players.
- A Question Card is shown to all Players, e.g. "Nothing excites a group of Catholic Priests more than ____."
- Each Player selects an Answer Card from their hand, e.g. "middle school crushes."
- A Judge among you selects the best card and awards 1 point to the victor.
- First Player to 7 points wins the game, and your respect.
__! FEATURES !__
- 3,000 Answer Cards and 600 Question Cards! Never gets boring!
- Play with folks nearby using GPS.
- Join Friends ANYWHERE using SMS, Twitter, or Facebook.
- Join Random Blitz Mode games to go fast with strangers.
- Stay cool with in-game chat to blow your mind!
- Discard cards you don't like.
- Write Wildcards with fully-custom text.
- Innovative FaceHole technology!
so, is this accessible or not?
You say that you have problems finding the buttons in the game, the app rating says that it can be delt with if you put in some effort. So, is the playing now accessible or not?
With Voiceover off
Sometimes, I am lucky enough to find the button. I tried it on my iPad now and I seem to be able to find the button easier. Anyway, turn off voiceover, then tap the play button, then turn voiceover back on. I've not been able to test out the game very much, as you need three to play. The game shop is accessible for the most part, as is the settings.
People to play
Is there a way to search for people to play? By username?
Playing and accessibility
Hi. I started playing with this app and starting a game is hard. Like he said pressing play takes a while. I ended up pressing down on the play button and it got me in the part to play the game. I chose random and got 2 other people. It is hard to pick cards and play cards when I was trying to play. That's just my experience though.
Write an email
I just wanted to let you all know that I wrote these guys an email. I got an automatic reply back today, but the ticket is open. We'll just have to see where this goes.
I've not given them any kind of tweet or anything, but if anyone wants to give them a tweet, that would be great.