Description of App
ParcelTrack – One App to track all of your packages and shipments
ParcelTrack integrates all of your shipments from over 50 delivery services into a single app. Free Push-Notifications keep you up to date with your delivery
status. The ParcelTrack Inbox makes it even more convenient to track your packages.
• Push notifications - ParcelTrack sends free push notifications, so you know when your package is being delivered.
• Delivery forecast – For all delivery services that support this service, ParcelTrack lets you know when your delivery is scheduled. So far DHL, DPD,
Fedex, and UPS provide delivery forecasts.
• Live tracking: Keep track of the delivery van via GPS in real time. (Premium)
• Who has my package: If your shipment has been left with your neighbor, ParcelTrack tells you who has your package. (Premium)
• Automatic carrier detection – When you enter a tracking number ParcelTrack automatically detects the delivery service associated with this number, making
it even more convenient for you to keep track of your delivery.
• ParcelTrack Inbox – No need to enter long tracking numbers by hand: Each ParcelTrack user is assigned a random user ID and an email inbox. When you send
an email to your inbox, our server conveniently extracts the tracking ID contained and adds the parcel to your account. Simply forward delivery notifications
from online shops like Amazon to your ParcelTrack Inbox. ParcelTrack will add the respective shipment to your ParcelTrack account keep you up to date the
progress of your delivery.
• ParcelTrack Archive: Store all delivered packages in your ParcelTrack Archive which gives you an overview of all your delivered shipments.
• Push notifications: Organize your push notifications to according to your preferences. ParcelTrack lets you decide how you wish to be notified. (Premium)
• Barcode Scanner: Shipping your own packages? Simply scan the barcode of your shipment to add it even faster and more convenient to your ParcelTrack account.
• Synchronization: With ParcelTrack-Sync you can easily synchronize ParcelTrack between on all of your iOS devices. Use ParcelTrack on your iPhone and
keep tracking your parcels at home on your iPad. (Premium)
• Delivery Services: So far we have integrated over 50 delivery services worldwide, and we are adding more and more services every week.
Some of ParcelTracks features are part of ParcelTrack Premium and make tracking your shipments even better. We do not display any third party advertisements
within ParcelTrack. In exchange we ask ParcelTrack Premium users for a small contribution to support the further development of ParcelTrack. ParcelTrack
Premium is only 2,99 USD as in app purchase.
Deleting Completed Items
I too have found this app very accessible. The only issue I've encountered is that when you received your package, there is no way of removing it from the list. Now perhaps this could just be me not knowing the correct way of doing this, but I've looked all over and can't seem to figure out how to delete a tracked item once it has been received. Perhaps someone out there has the answer I am looking for? Thanks!
Re: Deleting Completed Items
I used to have difficulty with this too but now as in the case of other similar apps you can swipe up or down while focused on a delivery and send it either to the archive or delete it. If you're referring to the in box I.E. which retains entries that you've emailed into the app this is true I haven't found a way to clear this via the app but it can be done via their web interface if you're a premium user. I hope this helps. Perhaps we should politely request of the developer a clear in box button within that section of the app. As for just deleting them from the active tracked deliveries area do try swiping up or down on them. I hope it works for you.