Description of App:
Taylor's journey continues! Deep in the isolated vacuum of space, trapped in orbit around a strange black hole, our intrepid astronaut must once again reach out for a lifeline - YOU! Inside the spaceship Veridian, Taylor thought it was time for some hard-earned quiet solitude and a little R&R, but a very unexpected guest has other plans…
The story unfolds in real-time, and every decision you make shapes the course of the story. Taylor's life, the fate of humanity, and time itself are in your hands. No pressure!
*This game is best experienced on iPad 4/iPad Mini 2nd gen and up.*
• Taylor’s epic struggle for survival continues!
• The sixth installment in the hugely popular Green Series!
• Acclaimed author and fan favorite Dave Justus returns!
• Immerse yourself in this sci-fi adventure with notifications from Taylor delivered throughout your day.
• Your decisions could change the course of humanity... and possibly time itself!
Praise for Lifeline:
“I’ve played many games that I find engrossing, but Lifeline may be one of the first that changed the way I thought about my daily routine, which leapt off the screen and became a part of my lived experience.” - Eli Cymet, Gamezebo
“For a few brief hours I cared – really cared – about the fate of a completely fictional character. I don’t think any other game I’ve played has made me feel that way before.” - Matt Thrower, PocketGamer
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
This is fully VoiceOver compatible. Like Crisisline and Flatline, VoiceOver will read random chunks of the text as it comes in. It is best to turn off speech and wait until all messages have been received before reading the screen.