Description of App
Timeglass has everything you need to time exercise, cooking, and your daily routines. Timeglass gives you:
● Many timers, side by side - Create reusable timers and run them side by side. Maybe you want to do a workout while timing a roast in the oven. No problem! Timeglass has you covered.
● Multi-stepped timers - Timers can have multiple steps, where each step has its own duration. This is great for workout routines and cooking.
● Spoken timers - Want to know what's up next without looking at your phone? Timeglass will talk you through your stepped timers so you can stay focused on whatever you're doing.
● Timer widget - Start and view your timers from any widget screen, or from 3D Touching the app icon on iOS 10. You can even use this to see your timers while your phone is locked.
● Pre-built timers - A library of forty timers to choose from, covering fitness, home & lifestyle, productivity, relaxation, and cooking.
● Lots more awesome stuff - Like stopwatches, repeating alerts, beautiful tones & icons for your timers, plus five themes to choose from.
What's New in Version 1.1.3
Hi all! We've been paying attention to your feedback. Version 1.1 contains your top 3 feature requests:
1) We now have a widget! You can access this from any widget screen, or using 3D Touch on iOS 10. The widget shows running timers, gives you a way to start your favourite timers, and you can even view it without unlocking your phone.
2) Skip between steps
3) We've added 40 pre-built timers, from workouts to relaxation tools to productivity hacks
Version 1.1.1 Makes it obvious that timer names are optional, and fixes a bug with Chinese character input.
Version 1.1.2 Fixed an issue where restore purchase wasn't working for some users. Fixed the icons that appear when 3D Touching the Timeglass App Icon. Fixed an accessibility voiceover bug with timer buttons.
Version 1.1.3 Fixed an issue where spoken timers that pause between steps could lose their speech when being resumed through notifications.
Question on in app purchases
The app description implies that there are some in-app purchases available. What are these?
In app purchases
The in ap purchase is if you want to add more than 3 timers you could buy it for $2.99 I think then you could have as many as you want. It will then be upgraded to pro.
Broken Voiceover support with iOS11 update
After updating to iOS11, I no longer hear the names of the timers announced on the All Timers tab or on the page for editing timers. On the All Timers tab, I hear the Start button announced, but no associated text. On the Edit page, I only hear the Reorder button with no timer names. Can others verify this behavior?
Hi! I downloaded this app
Hi! I downloaded this app today and I can access and use the different timers. I noticed it was updated 3 months ago so maybe that fixed it. This is a good app. I really like that you can have 3 alerts ( more if you upgrade) go off at any time you desire. Even down to the second.
Hello Cool Cat. Yes, the
Hello Cool Cat. Yes, the problem I described was very quickly fixed by the developer. It is a great app, and the developer is very good and takes Voiceover accessibility very seriously. Glad you like it too.