Apple has today released OS X El Capitan 10.11.2, bringing with it a series of bug fixes and improvements.
According to Apple's release notes via MacRumors, this update improves the stability, compatibility and security of your Mac and includes the following changes:
- Improves Wi-Fi reliability
- Improves the reliability of Handoff and AirDrop
- Fixes an issue that may cause Bluetooth devices to disconnect
- Fixes an issue that prevented Mail from deleting messages in an offline Exchange account
- Fixes an issue that prevented importing photos from an iPhone to a Mac using a USB cable
- Improves iCloud Photo Sharing for Live Photos
At the time of posting, one change that we know of for VoiceOver users is a fix for the bug in Mail where messages would sometimes display oddly. Messages may take a second to load, but they should now always open as expected instead of landing the user on a scroll area or toolbar.
As always, please remember that we are unable to test all apps and use cases--so it is entirely possible that you may encounter additional changes or fixes in this release. If you do, please let us know below in the comments.
OS X El Capitan 10.11.2 is available via the Updates tab in the Mac App Store.