Description of App
The ColorVisor detects colors in your environment by using the cameras that are built into your device. Additionally, the app supports scanning colors in photos and images. ColorVisor identifies the color’s name and its components in RGB and HSB. If you like the color, you can store it, add notes, fine-tune the color component values, or even change the color name. The free creating of new colors of your own choice is also possible. Complete VoiceOver is supported.Features:
- Color identification via built in device cameras.
- Color identification in photos and images.
- Different color palettes for identifying the names of only basic colorsµ or differentiated color shades.
- Full VoiceOver support.
- Color components are presented in RGB and HSB.
- Detected colors can be stored and edited.
- Creation of new colors in RGB and HSB.
- iCloud support for stored and newly created colors.
- Take photos with controllable image quality inside the app.
- Loading and saving of photos from and into the device photo library.
- Torch support if it is available on the device.
Version 1.1 released
Version 1.1 has just been released and has the following updates:
I hadn't used this app much since I first installed it, but having just tested this new version, I was left wondering why I don't use it more often. It works very nicely, and I could certainly use all the help that I can get when it comes to colours! <smile>
For best results
Version 2.0 released
There are some really nice new features in the latest update.
I particularly like the option to have a smaller color palette and to control the verbosity of VoiceOver.
What's New in Version 2.0
This is an email I recived back from the ColorVisor team.
thank you for your message. Indeed, I am currently working on the ColorVisor update. The test program will start next week and I plan to release the update in mid September when iOS 11 is likely to come.
The new update is here just in time for IOS11. It has a new layout too.