Description of App
Dropbox lets you back up photos and videos, and access files stored on any of your computers or mobile devices—from anywhere. And with advanced sharing features, it’s easy to send any file, large or small, to anyone.
• Automatically back up the photos and videos in your camera roll—all in the background.
• Access any file in your account—even offline—and preview over 175 file types, no special software required.
• Easily share large files by copying and pasting a link you can send to anyone, even if they don’t have a Dropbox account.
• Scan documents using your camera, and turn receipts, documents, whiteboards, and notes into PDFs.
Sign up now for your free Dropbox Plus trial. You'll have room for all your files, and space to spare, with 2,000 GB of storage. Our latest sync technology can automatically move stale items off your computer and to the cloud. And Dropbox Rewind lets you roll back any file, folder, or your entire account, up to 30 days.
Or, existing Plus customers can upgrade to Dropbox Professional. With 3 TB (3,000 GB), you can store all your stuff—from work projects to personal photos—and have space to spare. You and your clients can comment on most file types without leaving Dropbox. And you can protect your work with a watermark, add shared link controls, or rewind your account up to 180 days.
Before starting a trial or completing payment, you’ll see the plan price. This amount will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and on renewal and will vary by plan and country. Dropbox subscriptions renew monthly or yearly, depending on your plan. Your account will charged for renewal 24 hours before the end of your current billing period. To avoid auto-renewal, turn it off in at least 24 hours before your subscription renews. You can turn off auto-renewal anytime time from your iTunes account settings. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store after purchase.
We’d love to hear from you! Join the Dropbox community: https://www.dropboxforum.com
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
Developer's Twitter Username
16 people have recommended this app
The latest update has added the ability to batch upload photos from your iDevice to your Dropbox account.
I had been looking forward to using this, but there seems to be no way of selecting photos with VoiceOver enabled.
Has anybody found a way of making this work?
The same old Dropbox as we knew is still very accessible. Now offer the features of the automatic upload of your videos and pictures that are on your device. Quite nice feature to ensure all backup of your pictures are not lost. However, when viewing the Photos tab you will see the new timeline of when the photos were taken but each Images are listed as Images Button. So say if I were to take 6 picutes today. All six will be automatically backed up on to DropBox but in the timeline of today. It will show 6 buttons all with the same description. It will all say Image button. Other than that everything appears to be very accessible and easy to use.
What's New in Version 2.0
• Shiny new design
• New Photos tab with a timeline view of all your automatically uploaded photos and videos
What's New in Version 2.3
• Easily share a link to a folder
• Swipe on any file to quickly share, move, delete, or favorite
• Select and share multiple photos with your family, friends, and other humans
• Bug fixes and other magical performance improvements to keep you happy
Just keep trying. That' how I had to do it. or split tap sign up, then sign in.
I just hit sign up then there should be a sign in button some ware, at least I think that's how i last did it.
Appears to have resolved most of the problems mentioned above comments. If anyone have found anything that is not accessible please leave your comments below. For now I have upgraded this app to be fully accessible.
What's New in Version 3.3
• Search within Word and PowerPoint documents thanks to new, higher fidelity previews
• Support for larger animated GIFs
• Smarter caching uses less data and disk space
• Dropbox is better at opening back to where you were
• Assorted bug fixes
What's New in Version 3.4.2
**** Please update to this version if you’re currently running or plan on installing iOS 8 ****
- iOS 8 stability fixes
New in version 3.4:
- Restores automatic backup functionality for iOS 8 – See blog.dropbox.com (in English) for details
- New for iOS 8 – See your recent activity in the Today view widget in the Notification Center, easily save files to Dropbox, and open your files directly
from within other apps
- General iOS 8 compatibility
- Create and manage Shared Folders within the app, plus additional sharing controls for Pro and Dropbox for Business users
What's New in Version 3.5
• Use your fingerprint to unlock Dropbox with TouchID support (iOS 8 only)
• Support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
• Fix for previewing RTF files on iOS 8
• General stability and performance improvements
My name is Ashley Nelson-Hornstein and I'm an iOS developer at Dropbox, working on the Dropbox for iOS app. I have an interest in further improving the accessibility of our iPhone/iPad app, and would like to build a list of users that can help provide us with feedback on our VoiceOver support as we make changes to the app.
If you’re opinionated, love our app, and are interested in providing feedback on our VoiceOver support in pre-release versions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
i am sorry if i am missing some thing. but i will be happy to have some notification on my iphone if file being added or any change on file. it can be useful for those shared folders.
What's New in Version 3.6
• You can now rename your files and folders!
• Swipe right on a folder to see more actions, including rename.
• We've moved a few things around - there's a new more actions button (⋯) when viewing files
• On iPhones, the more actions button (⋯) also includes the full file name, size and other details.
• Edit Office documents and save them back to your Dropbox
What's New in Version 3.7
• New Action Extension for iOS 8: save files straight to Dropbox from your favorite apps
• Bug fixes and improvements related to moving and deleting files, printing and exporting, RTF previews, and password protected files
Haven't been able to figure out how to Comment dirrectly to a File quite yet.
What's New in Version 3.9
• Comment directly on your files, and bring others into the discussion with @mentions!
• New Recents tab gives you an up-to-date look at all your recent activity
• 1Password login extension support to create or access your 1Password items
• Behind the scenes changes to make the app more reliable
What’s new: • Record audio files straight from the Create menu! • Improvements for accessibility (now conforms to WCAG Level A)