Description of App
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
Developer's Twitter Username
1 people have recommended this app
What's New in Version 4.6.0
- Full resolution backup of your photos and videos (iOS7 only)
- Updated design for the notification tray
- Share your location, see where your friends are, control who is displayed on the map
- Translate posts and comments inline
- Additional bug fixes and performance improvements
In going over the latest google plus I've found a lot of unlabeled buttons on the main home screen after you click menu. I cant remember what all they do but hunting an dpecking especially for this app is not my thing. I dunno why they changed it, but I wish they could at least label the buttons such as settings, account, etc.
From Accessibility Feature in Google+ help center:
In the iOS app
When you have VoiceOver turned on for your iOS device, you can:
Open the "full post" view by double-tapping with one finger on a post.
Open a menu with actions you can take on a post by double-tapping on the post with two fingers.
Open a menu with actions you can take on a comment by double-tapping with one finger.
Open links or +mentions in a comment by double-tapping with two fingers.
Join or leave a Community by double-tapping the Community's name with two fingers.
Follow or unfollow a Collection by double-tapping the Collection's name with two fingers.
• Sign in as your Google+ page
• Fullscreen! Header and footers hide on scroll
• See recent posts from your circles (enabled via Settings > Advanced Settings)
• View collections from people you follow
• Native video playback
• Accessibility improvements and bug fixes for VoiceOver users