SuperNote Notes Recorder+Photo
Description of App
NOTES + RECORDING + PHOTOS + REMINDERS
Auto-organized with color code / category
Perfect for Lectures, Meetings, Conferences, Interviews, Debriefings, Brainstorming, Quick notes, To-Do Lists, Planning, and more.
Awesome for Work, School and Daily Life.
Type, record, or type while recording/playing, also add in photographs and capture everything. This is the quickest & most effective notes app available
========= APP DESCRIPTION =========
Super Note helps you create notes very rapidly and make voice recordings during, as well as add photos. The notes are color coded so you can find them instantly and you can change the note color/category on the fly. You can also set future alert reminders on individual notes.
Recordings & Photos are built into the note and can be made any time - you can take notes & photos while recording or while playing, and you can pause/resume to add new recording sections to an existing recording.
You can also transfer your notes to other people or to your computer using email, WiFi, or dropbox.
========= APP FEATURES =========
---- TYPED NOTES ----
● Text notes with built in recordings & photos
● Color coded note templates
● Topic related note templates
● Copy / Paste / Spell Check / Languages, and everything else you'd expect from a great text editor
● Swipe left/right to switch to other notes
---- AUTO-ORGANIZED ----
● Sort by date, category, or alphabetically
● Rapid search with instant search results
● Change color / template on the fly
---- RECORDINGS ----
● High quality audio recordings
● Recording works also when device is locked
● Recordings are built into your typed notes
● Record & take notes at the same time!
● Pause and continue your recording session
● Playback recordings while typing
---- PHOTOS ----
● Add photos to your notes
● Capture from camera or choose from your library
● Photos are auto-attached to your typed notes
● Take photos while recording / typing
---- REMINDERS/ALERTS ----
● Set reminders on your notes
● Alerts pop up even if app is closed
---- SECURITY ----
● Passcode protected
---- SENDING & SHARING ----
● Download to computer through WiFi
● Export to Dropbox
● Send to yourself via email
---- iPhone, iPad, iPod ----
● Supports iPhone, iPod and iPad
● Tested & certified on all product models
● Built using Apple recommended methods
Dear customers, we are here for you! Questions? Comments? Support? just drop us a mail to email@example.com
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
Appears to be really accessible. However, there are few problems that I have found with it. Please read below for more.
As for the most part it does appear to be really accessible when you launch this app. After some testing there are some issues that makes this rather difficult to use. For starters as one explore with in the More tab that there are a number of unlabel buttons. Once could take the time and go through each one and label them accordingly. So this could be done if you want to do this. The real problem that I have found is the Recording section. Anytime I tap on the Recording. The Recording will start but as you will notice. Is that the audio player of where you have the Stop, Play/Pause, Forward, and etc. They are all dimmed. So I was unable to stop the recording easily. After some playing around with I finally got to stop it. It was not the Stop button as one would think would be. So if anyone find an easier way to stop this. Please leave a comment below and help us out. It is a lot better than previous versions but for making this truely accessible. It sill fall short of that. Hopefully, the developer will continue to tweak the app so that will be completely accessible for us to use.
Developer's Twitter Username
0 people have recommended this app