After roughly a year of development, and years of engine work, I'm proud to announce the release of Onslaught.
Frag asteroids and blast aliens in this fast-paced audio-only space shooter inspired by the classics. Onslaught is specifically for visually-impaired players, or for gamers seeking a fresh challenge.
- Take on infinite levels of asteroids and aliens using only your ears to fly and shoot.
- Play with headphones or in full surround sound.
- Connect a controller for faster play and vibration feedback.
- Use the embedded screen reader for multi-platform accessibility.
- With support for Windows, Linux, and macOS, enjoy the same gameplay experience on more platforms than many other accessible games.
Note that, as of now, the macOS app isn't signed. Hopefully folks here won't have trouble with that, but please let me know if you do. I'm hoping to release on iOS and Android soon, and will sort out purchasing the signing certificate then.