Description of App
This app provides timers with voice reminders at a frequency of your choice.
You will be pleasantly surprised by how useful the app will be in many scenarios. Here is an incomplete list of possible use cases.
• Workout -- we have you covered whether it simple workout or complex workout routines.
• Habits -- shape up some time-bounded habits.
• Kids -- give your kids a disciplinary countdown.
• Be on time -- get reminders before it's too late.
• Routines -- perform daily time-bound routines.
• Exams/tests -- be informed before the time's up.
• And many more...
• You can have a per-second voice countdown for the last 15 seconds.
• You can have a timer that reminds you every 5 seconds for the last minute, and every minute otherwise.
• The combinations of configurations are countless.
• You can choose the reminder language from 30+ languages.
• You can choose the reminder speed.
• You can even choose from different voices.
• You can also customize what the timer reminders are.
• You can set up advanced timers, each with different configurations.
• You can even chain timers together to build a powerful reminder system that you can find nowhere else.
• The app provides single-tap access to timers, without any setup.
• The app has no ads or in-app purchases.
• The app is very small, so it doesn't waste your precious storage space.
• The app is super fast, so it's available the second you need it.
• The app provides a widget for even easier access.
• The app fully works even if the screen is locked.
• The app fully support VoiceOver.
When it says voices, is it talking about human voices?
re: human voices
no, it is the built-in voices of iOS. you can customize the language spoken, voice, and speed.
It’s the built-in voices.
It’s the built-in voices. However you can choose any voice you like from the voices you’ve downloaded on your iPhone.
The app is now free with basic set of features.
For those who are not sure due to the price, the barrier to try it out much lower now.
What can you do for free? I tried it out some time ago but you basically could only set a simple timer, which I can do already with the native clock app.