Good evening folks,
I have only been using my iMac Pro for about a month and am not sure if I've inflicted grievous bodily harm to it! :-)
I have a few issues that I really need help to understand please:
1. When I'm watching Netflix through the Google browser, every time there is a notification or 'something' going on, my screen makes a swoosh noise and switches to the offending app/notification etc
* How can I stop this please?
2. When I open the iMac Pro, or when I open it from standby, the calendar, google, email etc are open.
I don't want there to be anything open when I turn the machine on, or enter my password after standby!
* How can I do this please?
Sorry if these are glaringly obviously sill errors....
* Are there any good basic videocasts for beginners please?
Thanks so much for any assistance you can give.