Upcoming version of iMazing for Mac and Windows
- There are a bunch of unlabeled buttons and sometimes tooltips will read. Other times, you have to press the button to figure out what the function of the button does.
- Most of the buttons are labeled, but NVDA, and Narrator read the sidebar as “iMazing.sidebar sidebar item”. JAWS does actually read the side bar.
- There are a few other miscellaneous issues with focus jumping around where it should not, a random unlabeled button or two, and the menu bar appearing in the tab order where it should not.
- Transfer your data to your new iPhone XS Quickly transfer your data to a new iPhone. Without iCloud or iTunes, you can copy everything or select the right content to transfer.
- Simpler music transfers Freely copy your music back and forth between your iPhone, iPad, iPod, and your computer. No more iTunes syncs.
- Easy access to your photos Export your pictures and videos, without iCloud or iTunes. Save your favourite moments on your Mac or PC.
- Smarter backups ( Free! ) Store your iPhone and iPad data thanks to a unique technology. With iMazing, you safely back up your device, even wirelessly.
- Keep precious messages Save, export and print your iPhone messages. Text messages, MMS, iMessages and attachments are safe with iMazing.
- Transfer your files and documents Move files and folders between your iPhone or iPad and your computer.
- Manage your contacts Directly copy all your contacts between your iPhone and your Mac or PC.
- Exclusive app management solution Download your apps (.ipa) to your computer. Back up and transfer app data.
- Export Safari data Access and export bookmarks, reading Lists and history to your computer.
- Transfer ringtones to your iPhone Customize ringtones, notifications and alert sounds.
- Transfer and manage your books Export your eBooks or PDFs from iBooks, import books from your computer to your iPhone or iPad.
- Access and export calendars Export calendars to your computer in iCal or CSV format.
- Export call history and voicemail Access and export call logs, save your voicemail to your computer.
- Transfer notes and voice memos Access and export your iPhone notes and voice memos.
- iOS Advanced Management USB or Wi-Fi connectivity, manage pairing, erase devices, re-install iOS, diagnostics..."
I just sent an email to the devs containing a link to this post in the hopes that they will take part in the discussion or at the very least, gage interest.
I have been trying iMazing to do some simple file transferring to and from Windows 10 PC and my iPhone but the Windows interface doesn't seem to work with JAWS or NVDA. Anyone have any luck with iMazing??
I use iMazing for mac a lot, mainly to schedule local backups of my iPhone to my external harddrive. I agree that there are areas in which accessibility could be improved, and hopefully accessibility will be considered in the upcoming versions as well. I find the program extremely useful!
Hi all, I have a question. Is iMazing free? I looked on the website and there’s a free download button but next to it there’s a buy now option. What is the difference if you buy it? Just curious. I’ve been looking for something to transfer everything from my iPhone to my Mac. Especially music. I have lots of music and would like to move them to my Mac, or at least save it in a back up. Anyway, if anyone can tell me if there’s a difference or if I misunderstood something. i’d highly appreciate it.