Fleksy- GIF, Web & Yelp Search
Description of App
Fleksy is the most fun, customizable way to type, and officially the fastest keyboard in the world. Fleksy is the only keyboard that allows you to find and send GIFs, and customize your keyboard with powerful Extensions and colorful themes. Use Fleksy Extensions like: GIFs, Hotkeys, Number Row, Cursor Control, One-Handed Typing, Imoji Stickers, Rainbow Key Pops and more • "This is much better than your standard input methods and predictive text engines." - TechCrunch POWERFUL EXTENSIONS FOR CUSTOM FUNCTIONALITY Use Fleksy Extensions to customize your keyboard with incredibly powerful features. Have more fun with the ONLY Keyboard with GIF support and great autocorrect. Control your cursor from the spacebar with Cursor Control. Make Fleksy easier to reach on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus with One-Handed Typing. Or, customize Fleksy with an easy-access Number Row or keys of your choice. Fleksy gives you 3 slots FREE, so you can mix, match, and try all 7! THE FASTEST, MOST ACCURATE KEYBOARD Fleksy keyboard uses next-generation autocorrect so accurate you can type without even looking, and type with record-setting speed using intuitive gestures! Type faster and save more time for the things you love. BEAUTIFUL DESIGN. 35+ COLORFUL THEMES. 3 CUSTOMIZABLE SIZES. Show your style on Fleksy’s beautiful keyboard with over 35 free and purchasable colorful themes. Check out fan favorites like the Chameleon Theme that matches the color of the app you are in, the Frozen and Hunger Games themes, and our snazzy animated themes. TYPING THAT’S ACTUALLY FUN! Express yourself with GIFs, over 800 Emoji, 35+ themes, and Rainbow Key Pops. Then, earn fun Badges and rewards for using Fleksy! Who said typing had to be boring? MORE NATURAL GESTURES With just a swipe of your finger, easily add punctuation, space, delete words, and much more. Easy. Intuitive. Fast. WHY ARE WE BETTER THAN OTHER KEYBOARDS? • The only keyboard with custom Extensions. No keyboard is more customizable. • The only keyboard that holds a world record for typing speed. No keyboard is faster. • The best keyboard to find and send GIFs while typing. No keyboard is more fun. • The most beautiful design, custom themes, and sizes. No keyboard is more beautiful. ************************************************ MULTILINGUAL TYPING Seamlessly switch between languages while typing. Fleksy supports over 40 languages including: • English (US) • Albanian • Arabic • Bulgarian • Catalan (Spain) • Croatian • Czech • Danish • Dutch • English (AUS) • English (CA) • English (UK) • Estonian • Finnish • French (CA) • French (FR) • German • Greek • Hebrew • Hungarian • Italian • Latvian • Lithuanian • Macedonian • Malay • Norwegian • Polish • Portuguese (BR) • Portuguese (PT) • Romanian • Russian • Serbian • Slovak • Slovenian • Spanish (Latin America) • Spanish (ES) • Spanish (US) • Swedish • Tagalog • Turkish • Ukrainian Vote for your language at http://languages.fleksy.com Languages with the most votes will be released faster! LAYOUT SUPPORT QWERTY, AZERTY, QWERTZ, even DVORAK or Colemak PRIVACY Fleksy does not collect any personal data without your explicit permission. We take privacy very seriously. Happy Typing! Note - Some premium features require in-app purchase. Technical Support - Go to http://feedback.fleksy.com for technical support. Press - If you are a member of the press, write to us at email@example.com.
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
Developer's Twitter Username
0 people have recommended this app
What's New in Version 1.5
Fleksy gets updated for the first time in 2013!
- Fleksy now speaks Spanish! Head over to iPhone Settings, then Fleksy to switch languages. Needs app restart to take effect.
- Greatly improved accuracy on iPhone 5 and iPad mini. Ever typed “How ate you?”, we all have! No more (smile). Will be on all devices in next update.
- Reorganized Fleksy’s Settings layout in the Settings application.
- Fixed the “Reply link and signature jargon” bugs. Features work as they should on all devices again.
- Fixed “Export Dictionary” bug. The button used to inform that the dictionary was empty, even if that wasn’t the case.
- Visual upgrades to match our new websites and better suit our identity.
Thank you for using Fleksy and diligently providing us with awesome feedback; It helps us make a better Fleksy, so keep it coming!
Enjoy this update, and stay tuned for more coming soon.
What's New in Version 1.6
New Gestures, New Menu, Increased Accuracy and more...
Two updates in less than a month? Indeed, we keep happy, we keep typing! Here’s what’s new:
- Introducing new gestures: Swipe Up with Two fingers to invoke the menu. Swipe Down with Two fingers for a New Line.
- Revamped the menu! New Items, new order. Let us know what you think.
- Increased accuracy in all devices. Especially in smaller words.
- Snappier, faster, more responsive Fleksy. VoiceOver will now keep up
- Ever wished for Fleksy to be in all iOS apps? Check out the new menu option to let Apple know (heart)
- Added a follow @fleksy button.
- Updated Instructions with even more details.
- Bug Squashed: Messaging bug. Tap Tap Swipe, Menu, Favorite, Send. Done. No more throwbacks. Shout out to all our beautiful testers.
One more thing...
Thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do what we always wanted. What felt right:
"Fleksy is now completely FREE."
This is possible because of your incredible support. Because of your feedback, your tweets, your invaluable App Store reviews. Because you have helped us propel from an accessibility technology to a mainstream keyboard.
We will keep researching, updating, sweating over Fleksy, to make it an even better experience. Look out for our future updates, and read more about this on our blog.
In the meantime, you can tell your friends about it (smile).
What's New in Version 1.6.1
New in 1.6.1:
- Check out the INVISIBLE KEYBOARD in the Settings!
- Reduced application size, for faster download
A quick fix before a major update:
- Fixes removing custom words from the dictionary
Follow @fleksy for sneak peaks into future updates and projects and don't forget to always be: