Description of App
ChronoSync easily synchronizes or backs-up files and folders in a variety of ways.Synchronize files between folders, hard drives, removable media, laptops, file servers, or any computer, not just a Mac. Features include:
- Fully customizable toolbar.
- All synchronization settings are stored in separate, self-contained, double-click- able documents that can be run or modified at any time.
- Synchronize files in any direction or bi-directionally.
- Establish simple, intermediate, or advanced rules to include or exclude files by name, size, date, extension, plus other more advanced options.
- Compare files before and after synchronizations to see the status of every file.
- Run trial synchronizations to check results before committing.
- Special options that ignore invisible files, resolve alias, preserve folder attributes and synchronize deletions.
- A complete transaction log maintains a complete history of all synchronizations run with options for exporting and printing.
- Automate synchronization with a full-featured scheduler.
- Schedule synchronizations to occur at launch, termination, once, or any repetitive time frame desired.
- Launch ChronoSync at system startup and have it run in the background.
- Use AppleScripts to automate the process even further.