Description of App:
Audibly plays your music in sync across nearby iOS devices. Just choose the songs you want, link up some devices, and you're ready to go.
Hanging out with friends and want to play a song, but your phone’s speakers aren't loud enough? Instantly create a wireless surround sound system and forget
messy headphone cables.
• Create a playlist of songs from your own library
• Control the volume across all the devices
• Music kept in sync as you listen
• Use filters to change the pitch of the music
• Favorite what’s playing to come back to it later
• No Internet connection required*
Audibly was first created at WWDC by a group of Student Scholarship Recipients: Nick Frey, Chris Galzerano, and Veeral Patel.
* Music can be streamed over Peer-to-Peer Wi-Fi on newer, supported devices, anywhere you are without an Internet connection. Devices can also connect
over a Wi-Fi network.
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
besides from some mislabeled buttons issues, the major accessibility problem of this app is the part where you're slecting the songs that you want to play.
on the main screen of Audibly, there are 4 buttons that you can tap, which are MenuSettings, MenuFavorites, Listen and Broadcast. When you double tap the broadcast button, you will be presented with the songs that you currently have on your device. However, The Voice Over is not able to read what songs you have on the device using Audibly interface; The only clue that you have that there are something on the screen is the Voice Over sound effect that you are moving from one element to another. therefore, selecting a particular song is not possible. the only way you can use this without any sighted assistance is to double tap any song, randomly, and then hit done on the upper right hand of the screen.