Description of App:
Would it be amazing if somebody can read aloud articles for you?
If your answer is "Yes", AirRead is for you.
You can "read" web pages, news and books while waiting, walking, driving, exercising ...whatever!
AirRead reads aloud text for you.
【Listen to web pages】
- in-app browser for reading aloud web pages interactively
- skips advertisements and menus while playing
- one tap to play mulitiple linked articles inside a web page
【Listen to books】
- create your own audio books
- convert ePub, PDF, txt, rtf, docx files to audio books
【Copy and play】
- Copy a web address or text to speak aloud
- designed for fragmented-time operations
- supports Apple Watch
* LIMITATIONS: Some web pages may not load in the playlist
* Please note that this app shows advertisements
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
This is a fully accessible app with voiceover and its cool:) According to the apps description it supports apple watch, but i don't know the exact watch version since it was not mentioned in app store description.
this app blew me away when i discovered how easy and simple it is to use:)