Description of App:
When was your last tetanus shot? Oil change? Hair cut? Dental cleaning? Job performance review?
We need to remember -- and possibly be reminded of -- lots of life events, but the built-in Calendar isn't ideal for that sort of thing. (It's too hard to find your old events, and many times old events don't even sync to your phone. Just entered something and it synced into the void? Ugh!) Some events are recurring, and we'd like to be reminded to do them again, such as a hair cut or an oil change.
"When Was My Last" sits at the intersection of the built-in Calendar app and Reminders app. When an event happens where you'll want to recall the date later, just quicky enter it in the app. With or without a reminder. Use tags for easy grouping and filtering. You can even keep notes.
When a doctor asks you when you last had a tetanus shot, you want to know the answer. And, you don't want to forget to spit-shine your Hummel figurines every month. You need this app.
* Designed for iOS 9.
* Reminders are optional per-event and can be fuzzy ("remind me in 6 months"), so you don't have add dates in your head.
* Optional "ticklers" to remind you to enter events that you were too busy to enter earlier.
* Unlimited events; track anything you'd like.
* Unlimited tags; categorize them your way.
* Supports Spotlight search
* Supports Dynamic Type and VoiceOver for the visually impaired.
* Supports 3D Touch (on appropriate devices) for springboard shortcuts
* Ridiculousy cheap! It costs much less than the tip you're going to give for the haircut that it'll remind you to get.
* Ad-free! That's worth the cost right there. What has two thumbs and doesn't want to see ads in productivity apps? This guy.
* Also in German, French, and Spanish.
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
Works great.In the app there is a voiceover section after clickingn on the itt brings you to a screen where they ask how they can improve voiceover. They provide a link to a email address and a link to their support page.
Very cheap price. Allows you to categorize/tag things for easy access at a later date.