Description of App:
This app provides timers with voice reminders at a frequency of your choice.
You will be pleasantly surprised by how useful the app will be in many scenarios. Here is an incomplete list of possible use cases.
• Workout -- we have you covered whether it simple workout or complex workout routines.
• Habits -- shape up some time-bounded habits.
• Kids -- give your kids a disciplinary countdown.
• Be on time -- get reminders before it's too late.
• Routines -- perform daily time-bound routines.
• Exams/tests -- be informed before the time's up.
• And many more...
• You can have a per-second voice countdown for the last 15 seconds.
• You can have a timer that reminds you every 5 seconds for the last minute, and every minute otherwise.
• The combinations of configurations are countless.
• You can choose the reminder language from 30+ languages.
• You can choose the reminder speed.
• You can even choose from different voices.
• You can also customize what the timer reminders are.
• You can set up advanced timers, each with different configurations.
• You can even chain timers together to build a powerful reminder system that you can find nowhere else.
• The app provides single-tap access to timers, without any setup.
• The app has no ads or in-app purchases.
• The app is very small, so it doesn't waste your precious storage space.
• The app is super fast, so it's available the second you need it.
• The app provides a widget for even easier access.
• The app fully works even if the screen is locked.
• The app fully support VoiceOver.
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
the developer has paid extreme attention to the accessibility of the app. it uses the iOS built-in voices to remind you how much time remains from the timer you set. you can accessibly customize the frequency of such reminders.
there are 4 tabs at the bottom. the first is for setting up quick timers with pre-specified values. the second allows for setting up more advanced timers.
the third allows connecting timers together, which can be a powerful feature.
the last tab is settings, which lets the user controls the behavior of the app and contact the dev.
the app is usually paid, but the developer makes it free from time to time to promote it.