Description of App:
Congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to Sprout! It’s an Apple ‘Essential App for Parents’ and is one of Time Magazine’s Top 50 Apps of the Year.
Trusted and recommended by expecting families all over the world, Sprout Pregnancy guides you through every day of your pregnancy. It helps keep you organized and educated about the many exciting changes and developments happening in your body and for your growing baby.
Sprout Pregnancy is the ONLY app that features:
• Next Generation 3D Interaction – Experience your baby’s world in never before seen detail. Real-to-life interactive movements, kicking, heartbeat and more!
• Pregnancy Journal with FREE PDF to view or print: Capture belly photos and all your special pregnancy thoughts and moments – includes over 350 fun entry ideas!
PLUS everything else you want from your favorite Pregnancy app:
• DAILY and weekly information about you and your developing baby
• Personalized Pregnancy Timeline
• Tools (Weight Tracker, Kick Counter and Contraction Timer)
• … and much more – everything you need to track your pregnancy. All safely backed up to your iCloud account.
SPROUT IS PHYSICIAN-RECOMMENDED
"The pregnancy app 'Sprout' gives my patients something they never had before. It’s detailed, helpful, and unlike most other resources, it’s ready for them at their fingertips just when they need it most." -- Lauren Ferrara, M.D., Assistant Professor, Obstetrics and Gynecology, The Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, NY
At Sprout, we believe that great parents deserve great apps! That's why we take extra care in creating our apps ‒ marrying robust tools, functionality and content with clean, attractive design. Our award-winning apps do the hard work, so you can focus on the most important job of all: being great parents.
Check out our other highly rated Sprout apps: Sprout Baby and Sprout Fertility & Period Tracker.
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
This app is very accessible, though sometimes the interface jumps around the page. This is easy to work around though.