Description of App:
From the iTunes App Store
"It literally started a riot when I started playing with friends"
Evil Apples is a filthy & hilarious card game inspired by the popular party game Cards Against Humanity. And thanks to you, it has also ranked #1 in Word & Card Games in the USA! :D
__! HOW TO PLAY !__
- Grab 3 nearby friends. You are now Players.
- A Question Card is shown to all Players, e.g. "Nothing excites a group of Catholic Priests more than ____."
- Each Player selects an Answer Card from their hand, e.g. "middle school crushes."
- A Judge among you selects the best card and awards 1 point to the victor.
- First Player to 7 points wins the game, and your respect.
__! FEATURES !__
- 3,000 Answer Cards and 600 Question Cards! Never gets boring!
- Play with folks nearby using GPS.
- Join Friends ANYWHERE using SMS, Twitter, or Facebook.
- Join Random Blitz Mode games to go fast with strangers.
- Stay cool with in-game chat to blow your mind!
- Discard cards you don't like.
- Write Wildcards with fully-custom text.
- Innovative FaceHole technology!
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
Starting a game is hard. the button to start a game and rait are not voiceover buttons, and I have trouble finding the play button with voiceover off. Maybe this is because I have a small screen.
I really hope this app can become accessible. Some of my friends are using it already, and its a great way to have fun with sighted friends.