Submitted by Unregistered User (not verified) on Monday, July 16, 2012.
Wednesday, October 4, 2017
Description of App
Simple and functional program for reading various types of documents. Supported formats: txt, html, rtf, pdf and ePub (NO DRM).
- Direct support Dropbox account to store documents.
- Protect documents with password.
- For each document, you can set the name of the author and the title for a quick search.
- In addition, each file can have your own bookmarks and an automatic bookmark.
- Perfectly handles very long documents.
- Supports various encodings for text files, ASCII, CP1252 (Windows Latin 1), UTF8.
- Import the supported formats directly by zip file, sent via email.
- Possibility of download the document, if you knowing the exact web address.
- Font size for text files customized by the user.
- List of recent documents read.
- Fully tested with Voiceover.
- Simple search text inside document.
- Fast jump to page.
- Possibility to send the document via email.
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
As it states in the description, this app has been developed to be accessible with VoiceOver. And, the good news is that it is!
VoiceOver reads all page elements.
All buttons are clearly labeled.
The app is fully accessible with VoiceOver and is easy to navigate and use.
0 people have recommended this app