Description of App:
Taskulous for iPhone and iPod Touch is an intuitive task manager that helps you organize and remember everything that happens in your life.
Collect new tasks in Inbox section to organize them later as you need.
Use Today section for all tasks that you want to complete today.
Use Scheduled section for tasks that you want to complete at a later date.
Use Someday section for tasks that you might want to complete in the future.
Key features of Taskulous:
- create tasks with notes and due date.
- multi-row selection allowed to move,delete or reschedule multiple tasks.
- multitasking support.
- badge count for tasks and overdue tasks with live update inside the app.
- application badge count for Today section.
- image for Today section represent the current day from the calendar and has live update inside the app.
- edit task,notes,due dates and send tasks via email.
- scheduled items are moved in Today section automatically on the scheduled date.
- completed tasks are moved to the Logbook automatically the second day.
- completed tasks from Logbook are keeped for 30 days.
- swipe to delete tasks.
Minimum OS required iOS 4.0
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
This app is mostly accessible with VoiceOver.
Unfortunately, the one part that does not work with VoiceOver is the switch for toggling the status of an item. This means that it is impossible to mark an item as completed. For a ToDo app, this is a rather fundamental problem.