Voice Dictation - Voice To SMS, Email, Facebook, Twitter And Other Apps
Description of App
AN AMAZING VOICE RECOGNITION APP AT AN INCREDIBLY LOW PRICE! GET IT NOW.
Best ranking Top Overall and productivity :
#1 in FRANCE
#1 in Spain
#1 in Italy
#1 in Brazil
#1 in Belgium
#1 in Switzerland
#7 in UK
Not ready to commit? Try Voice To Apps - SMS, Emails, Facebook, Twitter and more
ALL-IN-ONE APPLICATION : VOICE TO SMS, EMAIL, FACEBOOK AND TWITTER
- Up to five times faster than typing on a keyboard
- The application is based on an intelligent speech recognition that improves with time.
- Automatic grammar correction
- An extraordinary precision in all situations
- A convenient way to send SMS messages, emails, update your Facebook or post messages on Twitter
- 22 Supported languages : List below
The VoiceToApps application is a fantastic way to be effective and save valuable time each day.
Just use your voice instead of typing, touch the microphone dictation app, then say what you have to say, the iPhone converts your words into text. Use the dictation to write an email or an SMS messages, taking notes and more.
- User-friendly interface and compatible Retina
- Dictation to write an email
- Dictation to write a text or an iMessage
- Automatic correction of grammar and conjugation
- Copy text and paste it into notes or a word processing application such as (Documents to Go, Pages, Quickoffice, etc.).
- Copy text and paste it in your favorite Apps .
- The text can be copied to your Facebook or Twitter.
- 22 supported languages :
- VoiceToApps requires an internet connection (WiFi or 3G/EDGE).
- VoiceToApps works on iPhone, iPad(1,2), and on the second and third generation iPod Touch with external microphone.
We always continue to improve the app. Stay tuned for the next updates
Free or Paid
Device(s) App Was Tested On
Works great with Voice Over. It is now fully accessible!
The market for a Voice to Text app is getting quite crowded. This is a decent app for doing so. So as for Voice Assistant and VoiceTexter.
I still highly recommend the VoiceTexter myself. It provides a lot more in the way of features. You certainly get the best bang for your buck with VoiceTexter. So take at a look at that first if I were you.
If you are looking for a decent FREE Voice to Text dictation. I would suggest taking a good look at VoiceTexting.