Description of App:
Jango Radio Mobile is a free, personalized radio service that plays
the best music by artists you love. Just start with the name of one of
your favorite artists, and Jango will create a custom station that
plays similar music. Or you can tune in to hundreds of expertly
programmed genre stations like Top 100, Hot in Hip-Hop, Indie Dance
Hits & more… It's unlimited free listening with No Audio Ads!
Already a Jango listener? Great. Just log in to access your existing
stations and create new ones right from your iPhone, iPod Touch or
“I’m in love with Jango” - USA Today
“Refreshingly simple online radio” - CNet
"Straightforward and easy to navigate" - Wall Street Journal
“Makes it fun to discover new music” - PC World
• Jango Radio Mobile Features:
• Free, unlimited listening on desktop and mobile
• NEW! No ad interruptions on mobile devices
• Create custom radio stations with the artists you love
• Tune in to 100’s of expertly curated stations in dozens of genres,
from Dance and World Music to Holiday compilations and hits by decade
• Explore new music by tuning in to similar stations
• Fine-tune your stations by adding the artists you want to hear or
changing the variety setting
• Share stations with your friends on Facebook and Twitter
• Listen as much as you want at low, medium or high quality
• Save stations to listen again on your device or at www.jango.com
• Available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
Mostly accessible to use.
This once was a pretty accessible app to use. For the most part it still is until you want to do a few things. For one on the Recent tab. To remove the Recent stations. You must find the Edit button. Which is easy to find but when one tap on this. It still says Edit. So it is like nothing has changed. However, when you now go to a particular station. You can now flick up to Remove it.
The other quirks are with in the Now Playing page. You will find an unlabeled button which seems to do the same thing as you tap on the Track Information which is found further down this page. The Track Information section is not very accessible at all. However, you hardly if at all would want to go in to this area.
The sound quality is alright. Even when set to the Highest quality. The quality still seems a bit low. Although, it almost makes it up when you will notice that you can skip a lot of songs without having a cap or an ads to listen.