Description of App:
If you are reading this, you are already dead. *Important! iPhone 4 is not supported, but the game works perfectly on iPhone4S.*
There is no App Store, there is no iPhone and there is no game called Papa Sangre. They are all lies. Do not trust your eyes, they deceive you. To get back to the other side you must follow your instincts and fight for your life.
Papa Sangre II is a survival horror game told entirely through sound. It starts at your inevitable end. You are dead, and must hunt for memories from the deceased to get back to the other side. Trapped in the peculiar afterlife of Papa Sangre, your guide is the voice of Sean Bean (Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones). Death for you is just the beginning.
* An innovative and truly immersive “audio only” survival horror game.
* Starring the voice of Sean Bean (Game of Thrones, Lord of the Rings)
* Explore the all-new world of Papa Sangre II and enter his Museum of Memories
* 18 levels of cinema-quality 3D sound design – you won’t believe your ears
* Fully accessible and simple to use interface
* Powered by the most immersive and impressive graphics technology you’ll ever experience: your mind
* You will be running from monsters, avoiding traps and shooting ducks. All guided by audio only
Papa Sangre II is available in English language only.
Praise for Papa Sangre II:
* "If you're into new novel games, then this will really do it for you." - SkyNews
* "I've just tested it out on my mum she loved it I've never seen her smile so much!" - Midlife Gamer
* "It appealed to me because it seemed unique, something different from the regular games out there. Rather more surreal." - Sean Bean, Actor (from interview with The Verge)
Papa Sangre II – Powered by your fear.
You can find out more about Playground Publishing on our home base here: www.plgnd.com.
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
Totally VO accessible no nead to turn VO off this time! yay! love this game nice job guys!
This app states its non usable on the Iphone 4 i don't no about the 4s but from what i read just now it also is usable on an ipad which i will now have to steal back from my mum to test this on unless someone want's to! lol.I love this game in genral it plays smoothly and is vo accessible vo reads all menues and the app also has game center support which is ausom.