Mophi Juice Pack Plus Review
Devices Accessory Was Used With
The article on this page has generously been submitted by a member of the AppleVis community. As AppleVis is a community-powered website, we make no guarantee, either express or implied, of the accuracy or completeness of the information.
Hi. I was also looking at the Mophie Juice-pack case for the iPhone 4/4s. Although I have never seen one in person, my brother in-law told me to not get that one. Instead, he told me to get the "PhoneSuit Elite Battery Case (White) for iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S".
When I compared the 2 cases online, I went with the one he told me to get. I just recently ordered it and am waiting on it to get to me. He also has this same case, and it doesn't put too much of a bulk on the iPhone. There are some differences about this case that I saw when i was putting it on my iPhone 4.
- This case doesn't have speakers or much of an extension on the bottom of the device like the MJP. So, there are wholes for the speaker and mic on the bottom of the iPhone.
- Like the MJP, it has 2 parts to the case, but the top part of the case has wholes for the buttons instead of builtIn buttons like the MJP. For the volume and mute switch, there is a long cutout on the left of the top part of the case, so this case is good for all AT&T, Sprint and Verizon iPhones.
- The whole for the Headphone jack is larger, so that it fits more larger headphone jacks.
- He said that the battery is bigger than the one in the MJP, but I am not too sure on that one yet.
- The Elite case doesn't really have a lip around the screen like the MJP, but i am ok with that.
- The Elite's switch switches towards you to turn the case on, while i think that the MJP's switch goes left to right to activate the case.
Some similarities that i found when looking at my brother in-laws Elite case was that both cases use a Micro-USB to charge the case. They both also have lights telling you how much battery the case has left until you need to charge it.
I will probably post up a review on the case when I receive it in the mail.
If you guys want to see the case, i will put up a link to it on Amazon. I got it for basically $80.
PhoneSuit Elite Battery Case (White) for iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S
I know this post is from a few years ago but has anyone had experience with the 6+ juice pack If so opinions?
Hey guys, I will be receiving the MJP air for my iphone 5s! not only that, but it will also work with the iPhone se as well, so if I ever decide to switch to an iphone se, I wont haf to purchase a new case, I will just stick with the current case. My brother orderd the case for me on sadurday, which was going to be my birthday gift, but he has been busy that he has forgot. but on sadurday he called me to let me know that the case has been ordered through bestbuy. I cannot wait!
So I know the post asking about this case with the 6S was from a while ago, but I have relevant feedback, so I figured why not. I got to see one while at the Apple Store a few months ago, and I was not impressed. It was nearly impossible to put on my phone, and the salesperson told me the battery level wouldn't appear in the notification center the way the Apple charging case does. If anyone cares, I went with the Apple case because it felt safer when changing cases, even though the phone has stayed in that case since I got it in the mail.
I finally received the MJP air case and I couldn't be more happyer. Unlike the plus, the air does not allow you to sync/charge, but I will be moving over to an iPod nano 7th Generation to store all of my music. The best part about the iPod nano 7th Generation that I will finally love, is something that I've been waiting to do in a while, and that is to connect to a bluetooth speaker/hedphones, such as the Shado Wireless, and the Auvio PBT-500 bluetooth speaker! More on that later in a future post. anyways, My phone will now be used for social networking apps, such as Zello, Tweetings for Twitter, Etc. The battery pack is a monster. I'm running the cases battery pack down first, then once it dies, The iPhone's battery will kick in. I will also be purchasing a screen protector, as the case did not come with a screen protecter. Overall, I love this case!