Workout When You Want, Where You Want, the Way You Want with Aaptiv Audio Fitness for iOS
In this podcast, Khalfan Bin Dhaher introduces us to Aaptiv: #1 Audio Fitness, an iOS app that offers access to audio-based fitness classes in a range of categories.
From the App Store:
Aaptiv lets you workout when you want, where you want, the way you want. Get unlimited access to audio-based fitness classes led by certified personal trainers. Find the perfect rhythm with a playlist of music you already know and love.
Experience more than 2,500 workouts in a variety of categories including running, elliptical, race training, rowing, strength training, stretching, yoga and more. With 30 new classes added each week, there's a workout for every interest and fitness level.
- Access 2,500+ trainer-led, music-driven workouts anytime
- Refresh your routine with 30+ new classes added every week
- Workouts from 7 minutes to complete training programs
- Fitness classes for every level ranging from running, cycling and elliptical to stretching, yoga and strength training
- High intensity interval training (HIIT) to help you more effectively burn calories, build muscle, and lose weight
- Amazing playlists filled with the music you already love
- Full marathon, half marathon, 10K, and 5K training programs
- No wifi? No worries! Download classes to listen offline
- Enable Apple Health to track calories burned
Get unlimited access to all classes for USD$14.99/month, USD$99.99/year or lifetime membership for USD$399.99. We also offer a 100% money back guarantee for the annual plan within 30 days, no questions asked.
Ok. I'm not sure when exactly you did this podcast, but I have the app, and my tabs are quite different. I am subscribed, and the tabs I have are, coach, programs, team, browse, and invite. I think I got a couple of those the wrong way round, but that's what I've got. Has the app changed since the podcast, or is the layout different depending on whether or not you are subscribed.
Great workout app! I had the free trial. The trainers are really good. I used the treadmill section.
Few changes were possibly made on this app, but there shouldn't be much difference.