With the upcoming releases of iOS 16.2, iPadOS 16.2, and tvOS 16.2, Apple is introducing a new feature called Apple Music Sing that allows Apple Music subscribers to sing along to their favorite songs. In this podcast, Thomas Domville shows us how to access this on an iPhone.
Key features of Apple Music Sing:
- Adjustable vocals: Users now have control over a song’s vocal levels. They can decide whether to sing with the original artist vocals, take the lead, or mix it up on millions of songs in the Apple Music catalogue.
- Real-time lyrics: Users can sing along to their favourite songs with animated lyrics that dance to the rhythm of the vocals.
- Background vocals: Vocal lines sung simultaneously can animate independently from the main vocals to make it easier for users to follow.
- Duet view: Multiple vocalists show on opposite sides of the screen to make duets or multi-singer tracks easy to sing along to.
- Apple Music will also be launching a suite of more than 50 dedicated companion playlists
Apple Music Sing will be available on all compatible iPhone and iPad models as well as the new Apple TV 4K once iOS 16.2, iPadOS 16.2, and tvOS 16.2 are available.