In this podcast, Thomas Domville introduces us to Matching games for kids Ploppy, A fun card matching game for everyone which lets you play with friends and family together via SharePlay.
Description from the App Store:
There are various theme-based levels with difficulties from 4 up to 70 cards, which makes the game a great fun way to train the memory skills for all ages! Each level unlocks a new skin by reaching the best score possible. The score is dependent of the amount of needed turns.
Each level starts with a randomized faced down set of cards. Tap a card to flip it and memorize its image. If the next tapped card's image matches the first one, the cards stay faced up, otherwise they will be covered up again. Keep doing so until all of the cards are matched to finish the level.
- Play together via SharePlay during FaceTime calls
- Kids-friendly designed - can be played by everyone even the youngest ones who cannot read yet
- Five different themes with 30 levels overall
- Different difficulties from 4 up to 70 cards
- Endless gameplay by randomized cards
- One level for trying out the game for free via App Clip
- Unlockable skins in each level
- Sticker Pack included - share the Ploppies with family and friends via iMessage
- No advertisements or in-app purchases within the game
- Offline playable