In this podcast, Thomas Domville introduces us to Evidence 111 for iOS.
Description from the App Store:
September 13, 1985, a small town of Farnham, England. Just like every Friday, Chief inspector Alice Wells is on duty. An ordinary night shift is suddenly interrupted by a mysterious phone call - an anonymous caller knows something about the chief inspector that none was supposed to find out.
What will you do in this situation? Will you choose to be kind, curious, courageous or relentless? How the story of chief inspector Alice Wells plays out is solely in your hands!
What is the secret of the long-forgotten file containing Evidence No 111? Decide on the progression and outcome of the detective story!
Indulge yourselves in outstanding voice acting performances by Zoë Robins, Rosamund Pike or Mike Bodie and experience Alice’s story in immersive 3D audio.
- Interactive story created in binaural audio
- Intuitive controls utilizing swipe gestures
- Optimized for visually-impaired audience
- Branching decision-based story
- Up to 10 alternate endings
- Download a free demo, full game unlock with an in-app purchase
Sure sounds good!
I don't see too many games like this and I sure love a good police story!