In this podcast, Wesley gives us a description and review of the DOQAUS Life3 over-ear wireless bluetooth headphones, which are available from Amazon for $30.
From the manufacturer:
- Up to 52 Hours of Playtime: With up to 52 Hours of listening time in Bluetooth mode, you'll always have music to inspire you. Regardless of whether you want to use the convenience of Wireless Headphones or the long-lasting properties of a wired connection (3.5 mm audio cable included), you have the choice with the DOQAUS Bluetooth Headphones over ear.
- Optimized Sound Quality with 3 EQ Modes: DOQAUS is always up to date for better sound effects and a better listening experience. A big step that DOQAUS has taken: DOQAUS Headphones Wireless Bluetooth have 3 EQ modes with which you can freely switch between well-balanced, bass boosted and high definition sounds. Each mode provides you with the CD quality sound.
- Comfortable and Specially Developed Design: The over-ear Headphones are designed for long-term comfort. The soft over-ear pillows have advanced ventilation and a unique ergonomic fit for an individual, flexible fit for every head shape. Make sure that the ear is snug around your ears for a better sound experience and immersed in the full sound. Gentle reminder: Please take off the over ear Headphones every 2-3 hours to get your ears relaxed.
- Bluetooth 5.0 & Built-in Microphone: With two 40mm large bezel driver units and Bluetooth 5.0 technology, these Headphones Bluetooth offer more stable transmission speed, lower latency and better audio output. The Headphones can give you wonderful music enjoyment and the built-in microphone of the bluetooth Headphones enables a hands-free clear phone communication.
- Excellent Service: DOQAUS Bluetooth Headphones over ear includes a refund within 30 days, 18 months replacement guarantee. For more information about DOQAUS Headphones Wireless Bluetooth, please feel free to contact customer service, all of the E-mail will be processed within 24 hours.
Hi, how could you grade the microphone quality? I would like to consider this product for my job tasks, for my screen reader and some conference calls.