AppleVis Unleashed January 2021: Flat is In, Man!
In this month's edition of AppleVis Unleashed, Thomas Domville, Randy Rusnak, and Mike Malarsie discuss recent Apple news and other topics of interest. Topics featured in this podcast include:
- Apple in sight of $3 trillion market cap according to Gene Munster
- Apple shares services highlights from 2020, teases upcoming for 2021
- App Store Sales Saw Unprecedented Growth in 2020, Grossing Over $64 Billion
- Apple Executives' Bonuses to Be Tied to Their Performance With Respect to Accessibility and the Company's Other Core Values
- Apple begins blocking M1 Mac users from side loading iPhone and iPad applications
- New MacBook Pro Models Will Feature Flat-Edged Form Factor, MagSafe, More I/O, No Touch Bar [Report]
- Apple again extends Apple TV+ free trials, subscribers now get free access until July 2021
- 62% of Apple TV+ subscriptions are free, 29% won't pay when their trial ends
- New Apple Services Could Include 'Podcasts+,' 'Stocks+,' and 'Mail+,' Analysts Predict
- Apple Developing Podcast Subscription Service to Better Compete With Spotify
- Apple in Talks With Hyundai and Other Automakers for Apple Car Production
- Apple and Hyundai hope to reach Apple Car deal by March
- Kuo expects Apple to launch AirTags, a new augmented reality device, new AirPods, and much more in 2021
- New AirPods Pro and iPhone SE Rumored to Launch in April 2021
- Apple Rumored to Expand LiDAR Scanner to Entire iPhone 13 Lineup
- 2021 iPhone to Feature In-Screen Touch ID, Foldable iPhone with 'Invisible Hinge' in Works
- [Updated With Important Warning for Braille Display Users] Apple Releases iOS 14.4 and iPadOS 14.4; Bringing a New Direct Touch Setting for VoiceOver Users
- Notes of interest from Apple's Q1 2021 earnings report and conference call
- Four-finger triple tap for People Detection on
- Introducing Super Lidar - Lidar for Blind
- [Introducing ReadKit
You can contact the Unleashed Team with feedback or questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
What about leaving a voicemail?
I very briefly saw a tweet, that said you could leave feedback about this podcast on a voicemail, and a few other ways to provide it.
However, I can't find the tweet.
Can anyone post here, with what we're supposed to do, or how to find said tweet again?
Thanks so much! :)
AppleVis Unleashed Voice Mail Line
Firstly, throughout within this month cast the phone number is provided along with of how to reach us via email. The Unleashed Voice Mail line is available in the US 1-816-774-1668.
I wonder if instead of mil + for the mail app, they are looking at a subscription for the apple mail service. You know, the apple cloud mail.
I do share your feelings on this though.