In this podcast, Thomas Domville gives us a walk-through and demonstration of Zany Touch, a Bop-It Style game for iOS.!”
The game tests your reflexes against faster and faster challenges. Listen for the instruction and do it as fast as you can -- touch, swipe up, swipe down, swipe left, swipe right, shake, pinch, and two finger touch.
- Three difficulty settings: Easy, Medium, and Hard.
- Easy level uses three gestures. Medium level uses five. Hard level uses all eight.
- Tracks high scores and previous scores for each difficulty setting on the device.
- Post scores to Twitter and Facebook.
- Post scores and check your rankings with Apple Game Center leaderboards and achievements.
- Fully integrated with Voice Over to make this a great game for the blind and visually impaired.