Just dropping by to say that Weather Gods has been updated with some improvements for accessibility:
- New settings item so that you can hear the individual weather sounds and understand what each sound represents
- Fixed the units label speaking the wrong value in voiceover
- Added local time to current location label so when you load weather for places in different time zones, you get the local time for that place
- Add a hint to setting header indicating tap to close
- Fixed voiceover saying current now temperature on day views, when it shouldn't
- Added a hint to tap twice with two fingers to hear the weather for the current hour in the weather wheel
- Voiceover speaks the notification name when entering the settings page for each notification
- Voiceover indicates if you have paused notifications when landing on the notification button for each place
Please keep feeding back bugs and suggestions for improvements, all very welcome.
Can I ask a massive favour please, if you like the app, would you mind leaving a review on the App Store. The reviews determine our place in the search rankings and the better we do the more we can drive sales, and therefore the more we can invest back into the app.
Thank you to everyone who has supported us by purchasing the app and all those brilliant beta testers who have helped make the app what it is.