How do you turn off an Apple Watch running watchOS 3?
Hi in Wotch OS 3 i can't able to turn off my Apple Wotch. How can i do this? when i press the side button, i getting the emergency call. thanks!
When I do this, I get a screen which offers three buttons: Cancel, Power off and Emergency S.O.S. Just double tap the Power Off button and you're done.
If you hold the sidebar in too long, it does then automatically go through to the Emergency S.O.S. option. So be sure to release the sidebar after 2 seconds, or when you hear the bleep from the Watch.
Hi, Thanks, it does works.
You can also disable the emergency sOS feature by:
1. Open the Apple Watch app on your paired iPhone.
2. Scroll down and double tap general.
3. Scroll down and double tap emergency sOS.
4. Turn "press and hold for sOS to" off. However, sOS is still accessible on the power off screen.
5. Hopefully when you accidentally called the police you explained to them that your watch accidentally dialed 911.
Hope this helps.