bug on Watch OS3
Hello friends,yesturday i got my new iPhone7 and from then, when i get reminders to briff i am not getting the taptick of the brif. i have Apple Watch with WATCH OS3 and the first gen of apple Watch. someone have this!
I do get the tactic feedback each time I get a notification. Could it be that the setting for the tactic feedback is set to low on your applewatch?
Try these steps:
1. Make sure that you have unpaired your Apple Watch from your old iPhone.
2. Transfer all the data from your old iPhone to your new iPhone.
3. Pair your Apple Watch to your new iPhone.
4. Reset all settings on both your Apple Watch and iPhone 7.
5. Restart both your iPhone and Apple Watch if necessary.
6. Reset notification settings for the breathe app.
Thanks for your help. I had tryed this stepes that you telled but it doesn't succsied. I will ask apple team. I think that it's a bug, because before that my iPhone arrived it works fine.