transferring mp3 files from my computer to my iPhone
I have an iPhone 7 with 32 gigs of space, and I want to know the easiest way to transfer both music and books from my computer to my phone and then play them.
I have ITunes installed on the computer but I know very little about how to use it, so if I need to use that to do the transfers then the simpler and more detailed the instructions are the better.
The easy way to transfer your music and books from your computer to your iPhone is:
1. Go to music settings on your iPhone and make sure that iCloud Music Library is turned off.
If you have a windows computer:
1. Connect your iPhone to the computer. iTunes should open automatically. If it doesn't you can open iTunes from your desktop.
2. Your iPhone will sync automatically. Press tab until you hear "iPhone."
3. Press enter.
4. Press tab until you get to the sidebar.
5. Press down arrow until you hear "Music."
6. Press tab until you hear "Sync entire music library."
7. Check the check box by pressing the spacebar.
8. Press tab until you hear "apply."
9. Press enter. iTunes will transfer all your music to your iPhone.
10. Perform the same steps for your books.
Hope this helps and good luck!