I am just confuse about one thing with apple music need help!!
good day everyone
I was not sure about this from the get go and I am still not sure about it. this is my question.
so for you that has apple music, you know that you can set your divise so that if you add a song or an album to your library, it will download the idem.
where I am confuse is when you have 2 divises that are into the numbers of divises that share all your music.
so for me my ipad is only 16 gg and my touch is 32 gg.
so, of course I have set the touch to download the stuff I add to the library.
and of course with the pc that make 3 divises.
so let say I am on the pc and I add albums to my library, let say I have add ten albums. so I let the itune program open so that it does the download right?
so while it is doing on the pc, am I able to go let's say to my bedroom and using the touch listen music using apple music or will I be able to listen allready download on my ipod touch while the download is going on on the pc and it come to the touch.
Bare with me because I do have let's say a mental issue, mostly to do with memory, so to be honest, I try to remember let's say what have I done actually but by the time I think about it, it is too late because it is all done allready anyway.
My guess would be that if the pc is using apple music to download music, in my bedroom I am actually only able to listen on the divise, am I right or is there more to know?
and if I may, you guys and girls already know this, but last night, I have just found out with window 10 how to create different library, and compare to window seven I thought it was easy comparing to window seven.
what I do is I don't open itune from the desktop right? and I do a shift enter on itune and than you can choose a existing library or create a new one. and when I go to the music folder, where it say itunes, if you enter on it you can see the list of your library.
it is a lot of fun if you want to make a heavy rock one or a easy listening and so on.
I was thrill to find this out.
Do you have iCloud Music Library turned on? If not, you can go to settengs>music. In the music settings you should see a toggle that says iCloud Music Library. Make sure its toggled on and all the music will be available to you on all your devices. Also somewhere in the music settings there should be a toggle that says "automatic downloads." If you turn that on your albums will download automatically when you add them to your library.
Hope this helps and good luck!
I would like to try Apple Music and I want to take the 3 months trial but I can't find where to join it in the first place and also where do I unsubscribe if I don't like it and also is it easy to use?
Try these steps:
1. Open the music app.
2. Double tap on the "for you" tab at the bottom of the screen.
3. Swipe to the right with one finger until you hear "Join apple music."
4. Double tap on the button that says "Join apple music."
5. Swipe to the right with one finger until you hear "Start 3 month free trial."
6. Double tap on "Start 3 month 3 trial."
7. A dialogue box will appear showing all the monthly plans. You can choose from an individual plan for $9.99, a family plan for $14.99, a student plan for $4.99 and so on.
8. Double tap on the monthly plan you want to use.
9. Enter your password and your card information.
10. If you have an iTunes card, you only need to enter your password and the subscription will start right away.
11. Follow the instructions on the screen.
If you want to unsubscribe:
1. Go to the top of the screen and double tap on "My account."
2. Swipe to the right with one finger until you hear "View Apple Id."
3. Double tap on "View Apple Id." You might be asked to enter your password.
4. On your account page, there is a subscriptions link.
5. Double tap on the link and your Apple music membership will appear.
6. Swipe to the right with one finger until you hear "Cancel subscription."
7. A dialogue box will appear. Double tap on the "okay" button to confirm.
The music app is easy to use.
Hope this helps and good luck!