Just wondering whether anyone else has encountered the following issue: When playing a slideshow, voiceover gets slide titles, but cannot see any content. Steps to reproduce:
1. open either a Keynote or Powerpoint presentation using Keynote;
2. Press cmd-option-p to play the slideshow.
3. attempt to read the slide content.
4. press space to move to the next slide. The title will be heard.
5. press backspace to go to the previous slide. Again, slide title can be heard.
For me at any rate, Keynote is now about as useful as a chocolate teapot.