VO Does not read characters and words when typing in Safari?
Just wondering if this is a bug or not? Voiceover does not read characters and words in Safari when typing in address fields.
Try the following steps:
1. Check your VoiceOver settings.
2. in VoiceOver settings, you should be able to find out whether the typing feedback is set to both characters and words.
3. Close the safari app and open it again.
4. Restart VoiceOver if necessary.
5. You might want to send a report to Accessibility@apple.com.
Yes, Apple needs to fix this. VO doesn't say anything when navigating through an edit field with the rotor.